Construction Boards Materials
Whether it’s for building a house, facade or the interior furniture: in the construction segment too we have the right panel for every purpose. And it’s not just our product range that is customized to your individual requirements: whether it’s standards or construction traditions – our range of structural panels is customized to the specific national requirements. And speaking of standards: with us you will get the “ guarantee” – our panels comply with all the statutory standards.
TYPES OF BOARDS
- We can provide three kinds of gypsum board as following: standard gypsum board, waterproof gypsum board,fireproof gypsum board
- Material: 95% pure nature gypsum powder, 90 degree white, no any smell.
- Normally it be used in housing, hotel, school, hospital, factory etc.
- The price of tegular edge is the same as the square edge.
- Both metric and imperial systems are accept.
- Two sheets are packed face to face with tapes.
- Standard size: 1200*2400mm or 1220*2440mm, special size is available if bulk quantity
High Density Polyethylene Marine Board is specially formulated to withstand the rigors of harsh outdoor marine environments. It is UV-stabilized to resist damage and retain its beauty, even after years of direct sunlight. Increasingly, Marine Board is replacing wood and laminates in boating applications.
Oriented strand board (OSB) is a type of engineered wood similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing layers of wood strands (flakes) in specific orientations.OSB is a material with favorable mechanical properties that make it particularly suitable for load-bearing applications in construction.
Medium-density fibreboard is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood.
Particle board – also known as particleboard, low-density fibreboard, and chipboard – is an engineered wood product manufactured from wood chips, sawmill shavings, or even sawdust, and a synthetic resin or other suitable binder, which is pressed and extruded.